1. Object of the Policy
This document sets out YKK’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy, which is inspired on:
- The Cycle of Goodness Philosophy: “No one prospers without rendering benefit to others”.
- The Management Principles: “YKK seeks corporate value of higher significance in key areas (customers, employees, society, products, technology, management and justice)”.
- Its Core Values:
Do not fear failure: experience builds success.
Create opportunities for employees.
Insist on quality in everything.
Build trust, transparency and respect.
The principles reflected in this CSR Policy inspire the actions and decisions related to management of Stakeholders, as well as any matter concerning YKK España’s CSR.
This CSR Policy is applicable in YKK España and is binding on all its personnel.
3. Principles governing Stakeholder relations
The principles that govern the relationship between YKK España and each category of Stakeholders are set out below, reflecting the needs and expectations of all those who are related to the company or are affected by its activity.
The principles governing relations between YKK España and its customers are as follows:
- Providing safe, reliable and attractive products to customers.
- Constant effort to improve the quality and cost of products, systems and the level of service through a policy of continuous improvement.
The principles governing relations between YKK España and its employees are as follows:
- Deep respect for human rights, dignity, diversity and equality of opportunities for all employees, without any kind of discrimination.
- Commitment to ensure safe working conditions.
The principles governing relations between YKK España and society are as follows:
- Commitment to respect the environment, as one of the top priorities.
- Contributing to the creation of a sustainable society, continuously improving environmental management.
- Economic promotion of the area by buying local products or services.
The principles governing relations between YKK España and its shareholders are as follows:
- Maintaining the company’s good name.
- Obtaining profitability of the business, with a priority on reducing costs and achieving the long-term viability of the company.
- Managing information adequately so that the business can function correctly.
The principles governing relations between YKK España and its suppliers are as follows:
- Ensuring that commercial transactions are carried out in a fair and equitable manner.
- Prohibition of any action relating to conflicts of interest or unethical practices.
- Recognizing the importance of other YKK Group centres as suppliers.
The principles governing relations between YKK and the administration are as follows:
- Complying in full with all applicable ruling laws and regulations.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with the different levels of public administration.
4. Compliance with the Corporation Social Responsibility Policy
To ensure compliance with the CSR Policy, YKK has a Compliance Officer whose task is to oversee compliance with the principles set out in this document.
5. Communication of Corporate Social Responsibility actions
Transparency is one of the fundamental values of YKK that inspires communication activities with its Stakeholders.