1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
2.- Types of Cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- own cookies.
- third party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, being able to be:
- session cookies.
- persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- technical cookies.
- personalization cookies.
- analysis cookies.
- advertising cookies.
- behavioral advertising cookies.
3.- Cookies used on this website
The following are the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their type and function:
|Google Maps||SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF||Several unique identifiers, as well as access information that may be related to a Google account.||10 years||Google privacy center|
|Polylang||pll_language||Website language identification.||1 year||Polylang plugin|
4.- Acceptance of Cookies
However, it shows information about its Cookies Policy at the top of any page of the portal with each login in order that you are aware. Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Continue browsing by modifying the browser settings. In this way you can accept and reject in a particular way the cookies you want.
- To close. You can close the page if you do not agree with the use of the indicated cookies.
5.- Modify cookie settings
- Internet Explorer: in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″.
- FireFox: in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies.
- Chrome: Chrome, in the menu option Settings > Privacy. support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”.
- Safari: in the menu option Preferences > Security. www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/.